Tuesday, October 9, 2012

100th post!

Wow, I can't believe I'm at 100 posts already!  Thank you to all my followers!  Here's a look back at some of my favorite projects!


2nd Grade: Space & Planets 



 4th Grade: Birch Trees 



1st Grade: Peacocks 




5th Grade: On A Starry Night...



Kindergarten: Warhol Hands




1st Grade: Monet Lily Pads 




3rd Grade: Royal Dogs




5th Grade: Kente Cloth




Kindergarten: Sock Monkey



Where's "Mrs. Timmons & Mr. Collins" Bulletin Board




1st Grade: The Artist Who Painted A Blue Horse And....




5th Grade: Adobe Landscapes




1st Grade: Cezanne Still Life


2 comments:

  1. I love the work your kids did on the background of the spheres (space and planets) to make them really "pop"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I love the planet project and was hoping for some tips on how to do it so I can introduce it to the third graders. We have a lot in common - I teach elementary art too. I'm looking for fun new ideas and look forward to your blog.

    ReplyDelete